Sunday 3 March 2013

MY BEAUTIFUL HOMETOWN - UMRANGSO


Its so beautiful and its so natural, I mean to say that it is so naturally beautiful. I am really glad that I was born and brought up here.

It is small village town in the hilly areas of North Cachar Hills district newly named as Dima Hasao district. This is located in the north-eastern part of India, in Assam and is very near to Meghalaya border.

This place is fully blessed by natural beauty. Its beauty so overwhelming and gives so much pleasure and peace to your mind and heart. Along with its natural beauty, it has also given way for industrial growth for many years. Many big industries like Vinay Cements are flourishing in its lap. The main economic support for this zone is a hydro electric power project KHEP (Kopili Hydro Electric Project) by NEEPCO (North Eastern Electric Power Corporation).

You may also like my article on offline music apps. Please have a look.


I may not live here anymore but every time I visit this place it has so much new and refreshing to gather along with the overwhelming memories of life which I believe will be intact for rest of my years.

My last visit this heaven was in July 2012. I am not a professional photographer but had taken few random snaps that I would like to share in this post. The picture above is the best one in this collection (at least I feel so), and below are few others(hope you like them):


























No comments:

Post a Comment